Saturday, April 12, 2008

Why me!!?

Why is it that kids will only watch a couple movies until you are going NUTS? Oakley has watched Cars 5 times today.. I swear I can hide it and he will find it.. I think that I have the whole show memorized. He even has everything Cars.. he has all of the Cars that you can think of.. even a book to read before bed! If it is not Cars it is Nemo!... I went through the Nemo stage with Harley when it first came out.. She would watch it nightly.. Now with Oakley... ugh..

Harley will fight with Oakley to watch some of her Favorite shows.. It is usually one of these two... Ella Enchanted or the Harry Potter Series.. Any one have any ideas on other shows that I can get my kids to watch!? I am seriously going to throw the dvd player away!

No comments:

Check out my site! www.mythirtyone.com/tiffjackson