Tuesday, April 8, 2008

3's about me

I got this off of my cousins blog... lets see what I have to say!

3's about me:

Three jobs I have had in my life:
1. Utah State Prison
2. Bright Builders
3. Barry's... Or Harley would say Strawberrys!

Three movies I would watch over and over?
1. We are Marshall
2. Dejavu
3. Grease

Three places I have lived:
1. Spanish Fork
2. Pleasant Grove
3. American Fork

Three shows that I watch:
1. The Hills
2. Brothers and Sisters
3. America's Next Top Model

Three places I have been:
1. England
2. Wyoming
3. California

Three people who e-mail me regularly:
1. my mom
2. Emily, on a daily basis.. wait does work emails count?
3. Holly

Three of my favorite foods:
1. Steak
2. Alfredo
3. pizza

Three places I'd rather be right now:
1. on a vacation
2. a Red Sox game
3. playing softball

Three friends I think will repost:
1. Emily
2. Kristen
3. Hillary

Three things I am looking forward to this year:
1. softball
2. learning to golf... yes thats what I said.. and yes I am going to do both.. golf and softball!
3. camping/vacation

No comments:

Check out my site! www.mythirtyone.com/tiffjackson