Thursday, March 27, 2008
Now I get to lay in my family room and watch t.v. have no kids at home and sleep! I have watched every show that seemed interesting and even a few movies.. Thank goodness that I do not have to do this for a long time, and I have family around to help me with the kids.. What would I do with out them??
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
1. Typically what time do you wake up? well my alarm goes off at 6, but i am up by 6:30.
2. On a good night what time are your kids in bed? 8 well that is every night!
3. How long have you been a mommy? 5 1/2 yrs
4. How old were you when you became a mommy? 20
5. What is your favorite kids tv show/movie? Oakley's is Cars and Harley's is... everything but Car's oh.. Hannah Montana
6. What is your least favorite kids tv show? teletubies
7. What is your favorite chore? None of them are my favorite... I have to do them all either way
8. What is your favorite meal to cook? Pasta, or Steak
9. What is the meal you make most often? Stroganoff
10. What is your kids favorite meal? Cold Cereal. then Nuggets
11. What is your favorite thing your husband does with your kids?well since i dont have one... I love to go out and play with them. Now that it is good weather we can start going to the park again.
12. What are 5 things that make you smile when you're being a mom?
*cuddling with them while watching a movie * hearing 'momma' all the time * picking up that mess that Oak made right after I just cleaned the house * teaching them new things *knowing that I am their mom
13. If you could take your kids anywhere where would it be? take them on a vacation that they have never been on.. Probably Disney World.. Harley says her dad is taking them to Disneyland...
14. When was the last time you went out without your kids? Monday, we went to put summer clothes on lay-a-way and then to get nuggets.. then to FHE
15. What is your favorite past time/activity to do with your kids? going to the park
16. Name 1 thing you said you'd never do as a mom: let em eat cold cereal for dinner!
17. What is your favorite quality that your mom has? Patience and love
18. What is your advice for new moms? make the most of every day..
19. What is the scariest or most heartbreaking moment as a mom? ER visits, shots
20. What is your most joyful moment of being a mom? watching them when they just figured they can do something new. ride a bike, put on shoes...
21. When was the last time you were told 'I Love You' by one of your kids? this morning about 20 min ago
22. I tag: Anyone who wants to answer these questions. Fun to think about my own answers.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Monday, March 24, 2008
I did not have my kids for Easter, they were at their dads for the weekend... which stunk.. I did not know what to do.. I was soooooooo bored! But pictures for Easter will be up later, because my family is the best and the Easter Bunny.... We talked to the Easter Bunny and he said that he would come next weekend... when I did have my kids! The whole family is going to celebrate it then too!
Friday, March 21, 2008
Remember when we used to have birthday parties at McDonald's? Do they still still do them? I think that this is where Oakley will have to have his next party! NOT!
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
This shirt she got when they went to register her. She was so excited that she had to put it on and told Emily the babysitter, 'look it matches my dress and brown boots! don't i look cute?!'
1. My rock star name (first pet and current car): Rascal Grand Prix
2. My gangsta name (favorite candy bar and favorite cookie): Almond Joy Choco Chip
3.My "brotha" name (first initial of first name and first three letters of last name: T'Car
4.My detective name (favorite color and favorite animal): Red Ladybug (lady bug is an animal, right?)
5. My soap opera name (first name and city where you were born): Tiffany Payson
6. My Star Wars name (first three letters of your last name and first two letters of your first name then the word "of" then a medication you are on): Car Tiofexcedrine
7. My superhero name (2nd favorite color and favorite drink with "The" in front): The Purple Pepsi
8. My Nascar name (first names of your grandfathers): Gaylen John
9. My stripper name (name of your favorite perfume/cologne and your favorite candy): Euphoria Snickers
10. My witness-protection name (mother's and father's middle names): Jean Arthur
Stupid I know, but kind of fun to compare your answers with the people you know. SO I tag anyone with three or more vowels in their first name (this includes letters that repeat and "y" counts as a vowel)
Friday, March 14, 2008
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
So I got extentions done a couple weeks ago.. Here is a picture of it. I just wanted to know what people think... I have went places and people do not know that it is fake! okay, well not fake but not my hair! Kudos to Ali for such a good job!
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Here are some pictures that I took at the race.. WE sat on the 13th row in the middle of pit row! This is going to have to be something that I will do every year!