Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My Name is......


1. My rock star name (first pet and current car): Rascal Grand Prix
2. My gangsta name (favorite candy bar and favorite cookie): Almond Joy Choco Chip
3.My "brotha" name (first initial of first name and first three letters of last name: T'Car
4.My detective name (favorite color and favorite animal): Red Ladybug (lady bug is an animal, right?)
5. My soap opera name (first name and city where you were born): Tiffany Payson
6. My Star Wars name (first three letters of your last name and first two letters of your first name then the word "of" then a medication you are on): Car Tiofexcedrine
7. My superhero name (2nd favorite color and favorite drink with "The" in front): The Purple Pepsi
8. My Nascar name (first names of your grandfathers): Gaylen John
9. My stripper name (name of your favorite perfume/cologne and your favorite candy): Euphoria Snickers
10. My witness-protection name (mother's and father's middle names): Jean Arthur

Stupid I know, but kind of fun to compare your answers with the people you know. SO I tag anyone with three or more vowels in their first name (this includes letters that repeat and "y" counts as a vowel)

No comments:

Check out my site! www.mythirtyone.com/tiffjackson