Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Time to potty train?


Today at the babysitters Erika and Oakley are both there. Erika is going through the whole potty training stage, and yes I have been trying to get Oakley excited to potty like a big boy and go with out a diaper! Emily sent me and email letting me know that he is being silly and sitting on a stool and pretending to pee saying 'PSSSSSSSS' then ' all done'! He is so funny. He knows what he is supposed to do but it is getting all parties involved and doing the same thing.. I.E. me, his dad, and Emily the babysitter. I guess I am going to have to get him some big boy underoos so that may get him excited. Here are some pictures that Emily sent over.


I think that he forgot that he needed to take the underwear off to sit on the toilet! and Yes, Erika and Elizabeth had to be there to help out!



Here is a video of him making the sound.. He is so funny!


No comments:

Check out my site! www.mythirtyone.com/tiffjackson