Thursday, April 3, 2008

And it begins!

I am so Excited! I get to sit and watch my favorite sport for the next 7 months.. Not only am I a fan of the best team ever.....

But I get to watch this guy!


I know.. I know! I love to watch the Red Sox. I have been keeping updated on how well they have been doing so far.. What it has only been two games.. So not only am I going to be able to watch my favorite team... but I have to watch their RIVAL and not that I am to excited about watching them.. Yes the Yanks... I will have to watch it because all of my friends and my brothers are Yankee fans...
This is the only reason to watch the Yankees play!


















I can not believe I just put those two teams on the same post... Ugh.....=)

1 comment:

Emily Frame said...

boo to the yankees. they took the twins best pitcher. sad huh!

Check out my site! www.mythirtyone.com/tiffjackson