Tuesday, April 8, 2008

27 Random Questions


1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? ugh.. i woke up to stinkin late.. hair in a pony, here we go!

2. How much cash do you have on you? in my pocket, 6 bucks...

3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR?" Store!

4. Favorite planet? um... what the heck! Mars, because it was the first one that came to mind!

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Restricted... Yep that is what i said.. I don't answer calls that are blocked! (that is actually most of my missed calls!)

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone? thats a hard one... either Michael Buble- crazy little thing called love or George Strait- give it away

7. What shirt are you wearing? Boston Red Sox HOODIE!

8. Do you "label" yourself? yep... single mom!

9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing? Sketcher flip flops

10. Bright or Dark Room? Dark

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? I think of myself as umm a cool person! I actually found this survey and thought that I would post it...

13. What were you doing at midnight last night? finishing up watching the Hills... It stinks that it comes on my t.v. at 11pm... but hey it is the highlight of my night!

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? ah, your sweet! Have a good day too!

15. Where is your nearest 7-11? on 8th North...(I am at work so there is one close, if I was home then it would be Springville)

16. What's a word that you say a lot? Whatever... and I hate it...I need to stop saying it!

17.Who told you he/she loved you last? Harley, she tells me everytime that I leave...

18. Last furry thing you touched? Those stupid little furry leaves that fall and get everywhere. Harley thinks that they are cool and she pretends that they are bugs...

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? None.. why would i?

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? haha.. that is so old school.. I don't develop film... DiGiTaL! but in my life time.. alot.. I love pictures and always have!

21. Favorite age you have been so far? hmm that is also hard... I would say 18 because I was now considered an adult... but then 26 because I am happy with two kids! and I don't have to listen or respond to anyone!

22. Your worst enemy? haha.. enemies? that is just friends that are jerks! I hope I don't have any enemies...

23. What is your current desktop picture? a picture of Andy golfing... It is a cool picture, I love the scenery!

24. What was the last thing you said to someone? hold on, let me transfer you! duh, I am at work.. I don't get to say alot of FUN stuff!

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? a million bucks....

26. Do you like someone? yeppers

27. The last song you listened to? The Devil went down to Georgia... it was on the radio this morning.

28. Who will repost this? I think that Emily will, but hopefully more.. this is kind of a dumb post, but was a little fun!

No comments:

Check out my site! www.mythirtyone.com/tiffjackson