Tuesday, April 22, 2008

100 things about me!

I have seen this on a couple people's blogs. I finally decided to do it! It says that is was posted at 8:50 but I finished it at 2:00pm... Holy cow!

1. I am a single mom of two wonderful kids!
2. I am thinking of going back to school, very undesisive on what I really want to do.
3. I have always wanted to be a stay at home mom..
4. I love to watch the Boston Red sox!
5. I was stuck in England for 16 days at the age of 14! (stupid travel agency, stole our money)
6. I was married for 6 yrs.
7. I had my appendix out when I was 5.
8. I worked at the Prison..
9. I watch Football on Sundays by myself
10. I love Roller coasters! (Ash remember when we would go on the rollercoasters at Lagoon then they finally told us that you were to short... even though we had been on it like 15 times)
11. I am a clutz!
12. My birthday is the same day as the same month!
13. I read the obituaries daily.
14. I love the water, swimming and lakes.
15. I hate wearing swimsuits.
16. I have a shoe fetish! and my kids are following in my footsteps.
17. I don't care for chocolate.
18. I like Wonder Woman.
19. I love to sing.. but can't!
20. I am afraid of losing my kids.
21. I hated high school! never went!
22. I hate doing yardwork.
23. I am going to Tim McGraw!
24. I love the color Red.
25. I actually like to watch Nascar!
26. I listen to all kinds of music.
27. I have a cd of Ashley in my car and Harley knows all the words! she asks to listen to the angel!
28. I like to play pool with my friends at the bars... hello.. I win because they are all drunk and I am not!
29. I am addicted to blogging!
30. I want to be a professional photographer.
31. I did not go to prom...
32. I love to read Anita Stanfield books.. I have read everyone she has written.
33. I wear flip flops all year round... even in the snow.
34. I said that I would never marry a band nerd and what did I do? Yep married a band nerd...
35. I miss my kids even if I have only been away from them for a few hours.
36. I am afraid of heights.
37. I love yardsales.. I go all the time
38. I hate the snow.
39. I can not tell you all of my cousins names..
40. I bite my nails... and hate it.
41. I sell lia sophia.
42. I miss wearing a ring on my left ring finger. I go nuts when I dont have one on.
43. I love to bargain shop!
44. I don't know what my original hair color is.
45. I would move out of state in a heartbeat.
46. I am a sports junkie!
47. I hated wearing pink and purple growing up and did not like girly things.
48. I love to watch Hannah Montana!
49. I went half way around the world, before going to California!
50. I have my radiology certification and can be a dental assistant, but have never applied for anything.
51. I go through a sticky note pad every two days.. (thats alot)
52. I love to watch my reality shows.. the hills, the real world, biggest loser, and bachelor.
53. If I could change anything about myself physically, I would be skinny...
54. I hate being taller than guys...
55. I can not leave my house with out my watch on.
56. I love to cook dinner, but who has time to cook a five course meal?
57. I only wear eyeliner and mascara, unless it is something special.
58. I would rather be cold than hot.
59. I hate slow drivers in the fast lane.
60. I miss being married....(not saying I miss being married to him, I just miss the married life)
61. I have not been on a vacation since my sophomore year in high school.
62. I hate going to the gym alone.
63. I hate it when guys talk to you and they look at your chest not your face.
64. I seriously have 10 email address'.. okay maybe not 10 but alot!
65. I am a stubborn person. If you tell me I can't I will...
66. I have never been to a Bees game.
67. I hate mustard.
68. I want to learn how to golf.... but don't want to mess up my softball swing!
69. I hate plain water.. it has got to have a flavor!
70. My first concert was New Kids On the Block!
71. I love to turn the radio up and dance and sing with the kids in the car.
72. I love YAMS! and pumpkin pie!
73. I clean my house daily.. dang kids. they make a mess.
74. I do not have any pets and don't want any.
75. I said that I would never move back home after I got married.. Um that failed... I got to move back home!
76. I have the movie 'Cars' memorized.
77. I got my hunters safety done in January, and put in for a buffalo tag!
78. I doodle all the time...
79. I hate fish, but I like to fish.
80. I don't know how to play poker..
81. I went to Salt Lake for my Honeymoon... next time maybe I will make it to Park City!
82. I hate to be late to events.
83. I love to get together with my family and have parties...
84. I set my alarm for a half hour before I should get up, so that I can hit the snooze button!
85. I wish I was better friends with my cousins.
86. I love to wear jewelry!
87. I want to get a tattoo. (thanks to Harley having an airbrush set I get to do different ones!)
88. I hate wearing black and brown together.
89. My feet are so ticklish, and when I get a pedicure, I have to concentrate on something else.
90. I have never broken a bone.
91. I love to take long HOT showers.
92. I hate paying so much to get my hair colored...
93. I hate it when you go to a store and the clerk can not even speak english.
94. I hate snakes and spiders.
95. Jon nicknamed me Madonna in 3rd grade.
96. My favorite holiday is Christmas and Valentines.
97. I can not drink a drink with out a straw.
98. I took 2 yrs of German, and can not tell you anything about it..
99. I wish I could work and go to school and see my kids.. that would be life!
100. If I could meet anyone I would meet Matthew Mcconaughey and take Andy with me...

1 comment:

Ashley Garbe Smith said...

I LOVED reading these. Even though I knew a lot of them since we've known each other our whole lives, there were some things I didn't know. But I TOTALLY remember going on the Colossus over and over even though I wasn't tall enough...I wonder if I am yet. This was fun. Thanks for posting it! By the way, do you know how I can change my template without losing all my elements. I don't like the one I have now because you can see the designs through the pics and peoples faces look funny.

Check out my site! www.mythirtyone.com/tiffjackson