Monday, April 21, 2008

Terrible two's, Already?

I have been having problems getting Oakley to go to bed. I let him sit and cry and hit and scream tonight. He then went and got a toy and played with it for a bit.. then came out by me at the computer and sat and watched the news.. Oh what fun! He saw my camera and said, 'cheese mom, cheese' I looked at him and he was trying to take a picture of himself. I took the camera from him and tried to take a pic. He then turned his butt up at me. Then I got this one.=) I asked him to go and get me a blanket so that I could cuddle with him on the couch, a couple minutes passed and I did not hear anything from him. I went into his room and nothing, the bathroom and nothing, so I went into my room and found him asleep.. this is the cutest..
If you look close, he has a pen in his hand! Hmmm was he going to color or something?

No comments:

Check out my site! www.mythirtyone.com/tiffjackson