Thursday, April 3, 2008

Harley Athens


1.age: 5 1/2 yrs

2.Name? Harley Athens

3. birthday? September 24

4. time of birth? 1:06am

5. how long did labor last? I was induced at 9:30am on Monday morning and had her at 1:06am on Tuesday...15 1/2 hours. But actually labor where is was in pain... 5 hours

6. who was in the room when baby was born? Mike, Mom and Mikes Mom.. the dad's were out watching t.v. they did not want to see all that!

7. how long did u push?2 hours

8. weight? 6lbs. 4 oz.

9. length? 19 1/2 inches

10. any hair? yes... dark black!

11. Who does baby look like? Everyone thinks that she looks like me when I was little.. She is totally a 'davies'

12. Be honest...how much weight did u gain while pregnant? about 30 lbs... yuck to much!

13. Was baby early or late? one week early!

14. who drove u home from hospital? I drove... I went and picked Mike up from work.

15. how many baby showers did u have? 1

16.How old was baby when he started sleeping through the night? Harley was a good baby.. she slept all night since she was about 2 weeks old..

17. did you breastfeed? Yes for a couple weeks.

18. If not, what kind of formula ? which one did I not try

19. Who keeps your baby the most? now... I do...

20. When do u want to have another? ugh.. another one! I have two... no kidding, I do want more but I have to have a spouse before I can have another one!

21. How did u pick the name? well first we had the name Madeline and a friend of Mike's told us that if we named her that, they would not be friends with us anymore. So needless to say, I had other names. I loved the name Harley from 'Pure Country' and Mike loves Harley Davidson's So.. that is how she got her name. Athens is Mikes Great Grandma's name.

22. How did you know when it was time to go to hospital? When I went into the doctor on Monday morning and he said are you ready to have a baby? My blood pressure was way high and he wanted to get it started!

23. Who drove you there? Me

24. Did you go home or somewhere else when you left the hospital? I actually went to my moms house. I stayed there because Mike was working all week and I did not want to be home by myself.

25. Did anyone spend the night with you your first night home? I stayed at my moms, so her and my dad were there!

No comments:

Check out my site! www.mythirtyone.com/tiffjackson