Tuesday, May 13, 2008

SF Fire Dept.

Saturday was Spanish Fork's 100 yr Celebration for the Fire Department. My dad is a Firefighter and so we went down to see. They had a good breakfast made by I Dunno! cafe. It was really good. If you like biscuits and gravy! We then went and took pictures of the trucks and the kids. Oakley loved the trucks. He wanted to get in all of them. We were walking around and he said to one of the firefighters from Salem that he wanted to get in. They let him get in and sit on the seats. He stayed there for about 5 minutes until I said that I was going to go and see another truck. We then went to the parade. It was full of Fire trucks from all over Utah. It was pretty cool to see the support from firemen around the state. Here is a picture of dad and the grandkids!

No comments:

Check out my site! www.mythirtyone.com/tiffjackson