Friday, May 9, 2008

Dentist

Harley and I had dentist appointments yesterday. She was such a trooper! We have not been for a long time. Yeah, I know, I am a slacker! Here are some pictures of her. The ones of Oakley are of him after he woke up. He slept on my stomach the whole time I was getting my teeth cleaned! what a good boy!

They give you headphone so you can watch the tv on the ceiling and sun glasses so you don't get anything in your eyes!

I told her that she looked like a Duck in this picture with her Yellow trays!

Oakley brushing the alligator's teeth. He had so much fun and LOVES his Diego toothbrush!

1 comment:

Ford Family said...

Your kids are so cute! they came to my house before the dentist with Emily and Oakley wouldn't leave my side after I got out Thomas the Train. and I showed harley pictures of us when we were sophmores I thhink and the dance pictures I have of us. Man we are getting so old.

Check out my site! www.mythirtyone.com/tiffjackson