Thursday, May 29, 2008

Harley Graduation

I know I have been a slacker when it comes to posting... So here goes, you are going to get alot of them tonight! First off, Harley graduated from Pre-school and here are some pictures of her graduation program!



Harley had a fun time in pre-school and did not want summer to begin. She is still asking if it is a day that she can go and see Mrs. Shephard. I have to tell her daily that it is not and school it out. She said to me the other day that she wants to go and see her weekly and see how she is doing. Thank you MRS. SHEPHARD!

2 comments:

Hill said...

Thanks again, you are a life saver! That is awesome that Harley got a cap and gown to wear, how stinkin cute.

Tyson and Lauren Davies said...

ahh thats cute harleys graduation. makes me sad that me and ty are missing out on so much.

But both of us think of you all im sure all the time.

love ya

Check out my site! www.mythirtyone.com/tiffjackson