Monday, June 2, 2008

SlEePoVeR

The kids are having a sleepover! yay! Emily is at the hospital having another surgery on her birthday... yuck. I picked up Erika from daycare and have been watching her since. The kids are having so much fun. My kids go to bed at 8, and Erika usually goes to bed a little later. They are having so much fun playing together and jibbering in the bed. While I am writing this, I can hear one scream and another one cry and then back and forth! You would think that they are brother and sisters NOT cousins! Here are some cute pics of the two. One had their finger in their nose, and then I asked them to stop and the other one did it! How cute! =) now I know why I only have 2 and not 3 kids alone!!


1 comment:

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Thanks Tiff for watching Erika for us. It was really comforting not having to worry about where Erika was at and if she was okay all night. I really appreciate everything you have done for us!

Check out my site! www.mythirtyone.com/tiffjackson