Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I am so excited!!!

This weekend is going to be really fun. I can not wait. On Friday, I am going to Tim McGraw concert with all my girlfriends! Lindsay and I have made a tradition that we are going to go and do something the last week in June, first week in July. Last year, we went to Kenny Chesney. This year we are going to Tim. The reason why we are doing this, is because our anniversary's with our ex's are in June and July and we want to treat each other to a fun date! So anyways, this year we decided to ask a couple of our friends to go with us. I can not wait, We are going to have a blast!

On Saturday, I am going to St. George with my friend Lenzy to do a Lia Sophia party. Yes, We are leaving on Saturday morning and coming home on Sunday. I know short but sweet! I can not wait.. We are going to have a blast!

No comments:

Check out my site! www.mythirtyone.com/tiffjackson