Monday, June 23, 2008

mommy tag

I saw this post on another blog and I had Harley take it!


1. What is something mom always says to you? i love you

2. What makes mom happy? when I say I love you

3. What makes mom sad? when I mean things

4. How does mom make you laugh? by tickling me and teasing me

5. What was mom like as a child? me!

6. How old is your mom? i dont know!

7. How tall is your mom? i dont know

8. What is your mommy's favorite thing to do? play with me and oakley

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? play with her friends

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? ummmm.... loving?

11. What is your mom really good at? typing

12. What is your mom not very good at? i dont know.....

13. What does your mom do for her job? i forgot.. what do you do!?

14. What is your mom's favorite food? spassketti! (spaghetti)

15. What makes you proud of your mom? when she snuggles with me

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Dora

17. What do you and your mom do together? play monopoly

18. How are you and your mom the same? when we do our hair the same

19. How are you and your mom different? when we don't have our nails painted

20. How do you know your mom loves you? because she gives me loves!

***Harley tags, Christopher and Wesley Eyring, Erika Davies, Sophie Hall, and Lily Davis....

1 comment:

Ashley Garbe Smith said...

What a cute idea! I would have to agree with Harley that her mom was just like her when she was little! I would know!

Check out my site! www.mythirtyone.com/tiffjackson