Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Tag... 7 Random things about me...

1. I love to read the obituaries.. I know creepy, but how am I supposed to find out who has passed on in the family if I do not read the obituaries?

2. I had my appendix out at the age of 5.. Don't I wish that I had it out now, instead of then. I would not have the nasty scar on my stomach...

3. I still listen to 'New Kids on the Block'!

4. I bite my nails.. when I am nervous I bite them.. I wish I did not cause that is a nasty habit but yeah.. its life..

5. I do have a myspace account.. Not for the reasons that others have it, but to keep in touch with my friends from High School..

6. I enjoy meeting people online. I have met a few different people but most of them I am still friends with.. (I don't meet them unless I have talked to them for a LONG time....)

7. I have never broke a bone.. or had stitches.... (wheres the wood!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I read obituaries too! Probably the only thing that I read in the newspaper.. biggest obit pet peeve.. when they don't tell you how they die.. ARGH!!!! ew.. I'm sick too...

Check out my site! www.mythirtyone.com/tiffjackson