CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Tag... 7 Random things about me...

1. I love to read the obituaries.. I know creepy, but how am I supposed to find out who has passed on in the family if I do not read the obituaries?

2. I had my appendix out at the age of 5.. Don't I wish that I had it out now, instead of then. I would not have the nasty scar on my stomach...

3. I still listen to 'New Kids on the Block'!

4. I bite my nails.. when I am nervous I bite them.. I wish I did not cause that is a nasty habit but yeah.. its life..

5. I do have a myspace account.. Not for the reasons that others have it, but to keep in touch with my friends from High School..

6. I enjoy meeting people online. I have met a few different people but most of them I am still friends with.. (I don't meet them unless I have talked to them for a LONG time....)

7. I have never broke a bone.. or had stitches.... (wheres the wood!)

2 comments:

Victor & Michelle said...

I read obituaries too! Probably the only thing that I read in the newspaper.. biggest obit pet peeve.. when they don't tell you how they die.. ARGH!!!! ew.. I'm sick too...

Ben, Shari, and Lilli said...

You both are sick sick sick!!!!!!! hahahah

Check out my site! www.mythirtyone.com/tiffjackson