Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My Favorite Drink....

I have been thinking about this for a bit...

I would have to say that my favorite drink of all time, would have to be Crystal Clear Pepsi.. Yet they do not make it anymore. Remember the days when it was really cool to drink Pepsi, but it was clear and you could say you were drinking Sprite instead?
I have always wondered why they do not make it anymore. One year in school we had to write an essay and one of my friends sent Pepsi a letter asking them why the discontinued Crystal Pepsi. They said that they did not make any money. I for sure would buy it again..
Hello... I would not have to worry about Oakley spilling my 'brown' drink on my white shirt! Yes, I do know that it will still be sticky and crap. BUT I would not have that brown stain on my shirt or carpet! (yes, I know... My 1 yr old should not be drinking Pepsi!)
So now I would have to say that my favorite drink these days is just a regular, plain old Pepsi! If you ask me I am drinking the drink of the Gods! But you ask friends and I am drinking crap... They would rather see me drink Coke..
What the crap! that is just plain NASTY! (yet they do taste somewhat the same! lol) So, again... Pepsi Baby!

No comments:

Check out my site! www.mythirtyone.com/tiffjackson