Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Favorite TV show!

Man, I don't know if I could just pick one! There is like shows every night that i feel are my favorite! So where do I start?

Sunday Nights... Extreme Home Makeover (can't get enough of TY!), Desperate Housewives, and Brothers and Sisters.
Monday Night...HEROES, CSI Miami, October Road (starts next week!) and yes the HILLS!
Tuesday Night.... The Biggest Loser
Wednesday Night.... Private Practice
Thursday Night.... Grey's, Big Shots and the new one Womens Murder Club
Friday Night...Women' Murder Club, Las Vegas, and Men in Trees
Saturday Night.... Cops, America's Most Wanted and 48 hours Mystery.

AH, I remember.. and only for the season.. FOOTBALL BABY! that would consist of all day Sunday and Monday night! =)

Ok.. But you have got to know... I set all of these shows on the DVR and then watch them when the kidlets are in bed! Mommy time and yes I watch TV!

1 comment:

Shari Davis said...

ummmm.....I watch the Hills too. Ben makes fun of me, and I think it is stupid, but I like to watch it!!!! FUnny!!!! Can you believe what a slime ball Spencer is? And Heidi is totally dumb for marrying him. And sometimes Lauren annoys me.

Check out my site! www.mythirtyone.com/tiffjackson