Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tim McGraw!

I know that I am a slacker! Here are some pictures of us at the Tim McGraw concert! It was so much fun. I have not had so much fun with a bunch of girls in my life! We had a blast. Hope you enjoy the pictures and Cathy, I took one just for you! Hopefully you can see him!


This one is for Cathy! got the back side!
Lindsay and Caitlyn having fun!

Me and Jessika!
Lindsay, Jessika, Megan and Me
Jessika and I at Red Rock Brewery in Park City... Ummm good Pizza!
Okay and the story behind this picture... This guy was probably in his 30's and had grey hair.. and a MULLET! So funny...

3 comments:

Danielle James said...

It looks like you had a blast! What a good girls night out

Ashley Garbe Smith said...

Hey - is that Megan Miner? Is that still her last name? I love that girl. Tell her I said hi.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if you took that picture of Tim for me, but thanks I love it!

Cathy Davies

Check out my site! www.mythirtyone.com/tiffjackson