Thursday, July 3, 2008

Tagged again....

I've been tagged...4 things!

4 things I was doing 10 years ago...
1. I was working at the Junction
2. I was so not thinking about school and where I should be...
3. Jamie and I were dragging main! woot woot.. fun times!
4. playing softball during the summer.. what a blast!

5 years ago...
1. Being a mommy to my Little Harley!
2. Living in Pleasant Grove, and working at USDC
3. Spending alot of time up AF canyon
4. Trying to be the perfect wife and mother

4 things I did yesterday...
1. Colored my hair....
2. Went to Becky and Ryans, and watched the Bucket list
3. Thought about my kids alot.. man I miss them.
4. Fell... yes I know I am a clutz! but now my knee is all swollen.....

4 shows I watch regularly...
1. Greys
2. Biggest Loser
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Heroes

4 people I tag: Ashley, Emily, Emily F, Crystal and anyone else!

No comments:

Check out my site! www.mythirtyone.com/tiffjackson