Thursday, February 14, 2008

Tagged..... again......

What were you doing 10 years ago?

Ten Years ago! I was 16... a sophomore in High School.. working at Barry's and Hogi Yogi.. being a sluffer and boy crazy! I did not care about school and yeah.. Being a teenager!

5 things on my to do list today:

1. finish work
2. Pick up the kids from daycare, after driving in this crappy weather!
3. straighten the house....make it look somewhat presentable
4. Go to moms and do a birthday present! Yippee.. Erika is 2....=)
5. put kids in a bath and put them to bed!

5 snacks I enjoy:

1. Sunflower seeds
2. Munchies (doritos, sun chips, pretzels, cheetos)
3. chips and salsa
4. snickers
5. ice cream

3 bad habits:

1. road rage! I hate stupid drivers... especially those guys that have to have the BIG trucks... are we sure they are not making up for something!?
2. I leave the dishes as long as possible. I hate doing the dishes...
3. Sleeping in until 7 then rushing to get everyone ready in 45 minutes!

I were suddenly a billionaire:

Go on a Vacation... I have not been on one in YEARS.. I so need one! I would pay off all my debts and buy me a new car.. AND a new house! (yes, by myself!)

5 places I've lived:

1. Spanish Fork, Utah
2. Pleasant Grove, Utah
3. Back to Spanish Fork, Utah
4. American Fork, Utah
5. and back to Spanish Fork, again... think i should stay?

5 jobs I've had:

1. Bright Builders
2. Utah State Prison
3. Utah State Developmental Center
4. State Farm
5. Convergys

5 things people don't know about me:

1. I love watching Disney Channel, Hanna Montana, Suite Life of Zach and Cody, etc. Yeah, I could sit and watch it all day, though I've seen each episode about 50 times (ME TOO BRE!)
2. I do have a girly side! Some things do give me the creeps!
3. I am going to start HUNTING!
4. I want to marry some rich guy.. that will let me go to school and do what I really want!
5. I usually go to the bathroom with the door open (only in my own house, and when we don't have visitors..) (yes BRE.. i do this too!) But the problem is.. the kids come in!

Mmkay, so now I suppose I am to tag people... Here are some names... Anita, Emily, Kristen, Sean and Jazmine.. Good luck!

No comments:

Check out my site! www.mythirtyone.com/tiffjackson