Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Me... 35 questions..

You are supposed to answer with the first things that come into your head.
Here goes on this one:

1. Where is your cell phone? on my desk
2. Your hair? in a pony tail
3. Work? boring! its quiet.. jazz is not here
4. Your Father? the most wonderful man I know
5. Your favorite thing? softball
6. Your dream last night? don't remember.. was fast asleep and fast awake!
7. Your favorite drink? Pepsi
8. Your dream car? everything is a dream car to me! but I would love a Durango
9. The room you are in? my cubby hole at work!
10. Your fears? Ending up being alone and losing my kids
11. What do you want to be in ten years? Married with a family and more kids?
12. Who did you hang out with last night? Mom, Dad, Trent, Emily, Lauren, Harley, Oakley and Erika... FHE!
13. What you are not good at? cleaning my house... i feel it is always a stye.. how do you keep up with it.. with two kids!?
14. Muffin? Almond Poppyseed
15. One of your wish list items? Vacation to Hawaii
16. Where you grew up? Spanish Fork
17. Last thing you did? Tried to figure out my new computer.... well last thing.. talk to a client...
18. What are you wearing? Jeans, white shirt, vest and FLIP FLOPS!
19. What aren't you wearing? my rings and watch.. I feel naked with out them!
20. Your pet? My kids?
21. Your computer? HP laptop
22. Your life? pretty boring.!
23. Your mood? Happy =)
24. Missing?
25. What are you thinking about right now? VEGAS BABY!
26. Your car/truck? car... needs to be licensed and registered
27. Your summer? full of nights at the ball park!
28. Your relationship status? relationship.... what is that! Single....
29. Your favorite color? Red
30. When was the last time you laughed with meaning? I laugh daily.. My kids are so crazy!
31. Last time you cried? when do i not cry!
32. School? so 8 yrs ago
33. Least favorite weather? winter
34. Soup? chicken noodle and cheesy broccoli
35. Movie? Cinderella


No comments:

Check out my site! www.mythirtyone.com/tiffjackson