Tuesday, December 21, 2010

SNOW DAY!

Today we had a SNOW DAY! We got about 24 inches of snow at our house. I woke up this morning to the police outside STUCK in the road and having people pull him out! Adam told me that I was not going to make it to work.. Hello! I have to! I only work one day this week so I needed the time and no one else was there! So we drove to Springville in 4-wheel Drive.. On the way there, my dad called and told me that they have canceled school... WHAT? I never got a snow day! Harley started crying. She wanted to go to school to have a party and give her teacher her Christmas present.. Needless to say in the end, she had a good day!
Here is my car.. Snowed in!

Oakley on top of the car. He was going to sled down it... (or at least Adam wanted him to!)
Adam threw Harley in the air and let her fall into the snow.. Then threw snow on top of her.. She was having so much fun!

No comments:

Check out my site! www.mythirtyone.com/tiffjackson