Monday, December 13, 2010

It's ABOUT time!

So last summer... 2009... I started working on my table and chairs. I bought them off of KSL.com and wanted make them mine! I started with sanding them down and then painted them. I wanted them to be a little worn, so that's what I did! We have been using the table since we have been married, with chairs that DID not match. Yeah, we were a little ghetto!
Well this week I have been a little on the crafty/sewing mood and I got it all done! I finished the chairs, recovered them in material that I have had for almost a year... and then with the extra I made a table runner to match..

The table after I sanded it..
The chairs before...
After they were sanded..
The Table and chairs AFTER!
The table runner that I made on my own!
The chairs after!




2 comments:

Hill said...

That's what I call nesting! I'm very impressed, those turned out awesome.

Gayle said...

Sweet work, where did you learn that ? JK. I love that they match your gold floor

Check out my site! www.mythirtyone.com/tiffjackson