Monday, April 6, 2009

Eeewww!

The other day, I was putting on my makeup and Oakley walked by me. I looked at him to say something and I saw something in his ear. He has been pulling at it alot lately, and now I know why. I told him to come to me and he was like 'huh?' Here is what I saw..

I got the object out of his ear... I really thought that he had stuck something in his ear, since he does have history of putting things in his nose. He wanted to see what it was that I was getting out of his ear. He looks disgusted with what was in my hand.
Now that one of his tubes has fallen out of his ear, after almost 2 yrs of being in it... I am going to cross my fingers that he has grown out of the ear infection stage. I think that it is crazy that we had to pay so much for the surgery for a little piece of plastic in his ears! Ahh but it was so worth it!


No comments:

Check out my site! www.mythirtyone.com/tiffjackson