Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Family Home Evening

We have Family Home evening every Monday night at my mom and dads house. This week because Christmas is just around the corner, we decided that we would make Gingerbread houses.

I never knew how competitive Trent and Emily really were!

It was so funny to see them critique each others houses. Trent being the brick mason, had to make sure that everything was PERFECT! Emily was making fun of him because he had put beams in his house that that it would not fall down... Trent was making fun of Emily because she made a Snowman and it had a perfect face..(out of candy sprinkles.. one each for the eyes and mouth!) Very time consuming for the both!


Harley, I don't know exactly what she was trying to build.. but it looked like a bunch of walls! then she just piled them on top of each other. I think that I had ENOUGH candy for the whole year last night.. My gosh, am I on a Sugar high today! There is not a picture of my house on here.. as you can tell! I was SOO sick of making them that I hurried and through together a house and sat and watched. Oakley decided that he would eat all the candy off of my house! I was not paying attention and looked down and my windows were gone! Next thing you know.. Oakley was eating them! What a little stinker! Here are some pictures that I took with my phone so they may not be that good!

Oakley and Erika decided that they would rather play with Hunter and Dora! and then still some candy and go back to playing...

Here is a picture of everyone..

I started to let Oakley sit in the high chair and just pretend like he was making a house. Well a house he made in his stomach! But how could you resist that cute face!

This is Harley's so called house.. or bundle of wood! But what am I to say.. She was way proud of it!

No comments:

Check out my site! www.mythirtyone.com/tiffjackson