Saturday, July 2, 2011

Good Bye 335!

Okay, Sorry in advance... This is going to be a LONG post!

As some of you have already known... we have MOVED! (yesterday to be exact!) We moved from a two story house, to a one story...a house that still had ORIGINAL CARPET, LINOLEUM and LIGHT FIXTURES to new flooring, a Modern feel to it and another BATHROOM! There are many things that I am going to miss about living at 335... Especially those neighbors to the West of us! Craig and Jodi you will be missed!
We have built many memories at our "FIRST" house as a family! I will always remember the memories that have been made, but time to move on and make more memories!

Things that I Will and WONT miss!!
This is house 335...
I will NOT miss the BUSHES in the Front yard... Those things are DUMB! Who thought of planting them??

The Family Room..
Oh the CHANDELIER... How I am so Glad that you will not be in my Family Room anymore! Oh and those Hooks on the wall... (There used to be, and now back up, Curtains... Yes Original Curtains... The ones with the LONG cords to open and close them!)

The Front Door...
Can't say I am gonna miss the RAINBOW that was made on my carpet... BUT I am sure NOT going to miss, the BIG door that was a Pain to open!

The GREEN SHAG CARPET..
Not gonna miss you either! I have taken pictures and people think that I am taking them outside... Hello! Nope that was my carpet not grass! lol =) The original carpet needs to go!

RED/ORANGE Shag Carpet..Don't get me wrong... It goes good if you have a CARS room!

The good old Cubby/ Hiding Place
This WILL be missed! Loved having a place in a bedroom to store all my blankets! And the kids will miss their favorite Hiding place!

ONE SMALL BATHROOM
So glad that we NOW have two!!

Master Bedroom
Squeeky floors, Small room (that a queen bed, BARELY fit in...) Not gonna miss you... I wont give up my HUGE Bedroom, Walk in Closet and Nice Bathroom to go back to you!!

The Bookshelf..
This is another one that is going to be missed... We have TONS of books, and now I need to get the kids each their own Bookshelves...

The Blue Room..
The carpet, will be missed by Harley... Blue is her FAVORITE color... But not the small closet! I think she enjoys her walk in closet!

Storage Room..
AGAIN... This will be missed... I could put all my food storage in this, and keep bottled waters cold...

2nd Family Room...
Not gonna miss the RUG Carpet... 'Nuf said!

These are some of the things that will be missed and wont! Dont get me wrong, we did love living there (sometimes)... I am really going to miss the ward and the friendships that I have made there.. Thank you First Ward! You are awesome! BUT I am also thankful for a new house with a MODERN style to it... A place where I can decorate and make it my HOME instead of somewhere that will only let me put 3M hangy things on the walls that DONT stick! I am also thankful for a place to start new memories, a place where my kids will have kids their ages next door, and a place for us to build new friendships...

** Pics of the NEW house to come soon!

No comments:

Check out my site! www.mythirtyone.com/tiffjackson