Monday, March 29, 2010

NEW JOB!!

On a Friday in January, I got a text message from my mom saying to call her asap. I though that it was something urgent, so I hurried and took a break and called her to see what was up. She said that I needed to call Mark at the Art City clinic because he called and wanted to know if I was still interested in a job as a Phlebotomist. I called him back and he asked me if I could come in for an interview with him on the next Monday. I went to work on Monday, all dressed up and all the people at my job were wondering what I was doing. I told them that i had to meet with the Tax guy. ( I know I should not lie, but I did not want them to know that I was going for a job interview, incase I did not get it.)
So I got to the clinic and talked to Mark about the job. He offered it to me right then! Sweet! I was so happy, He told me to talk it over with my husband. I said that I did not need to do that! I accept! I then started the next day!

I now have been at Art City Medical for over a month and am totally loving it. I get along great with the other staff!

No comments:

Check out my site! www.mythirtyone.com/tiffjackson