Sunday, September 27, 2009

Oakleys Room

Oakley wanted to have his NEW room in Cars! Who would have guessed? So I went to Walmart and bought him a comforter and some stickers that go on the wall.. I really wanted to go and get the border that goes on and the big MURAL to put on his wall.. That will have to come. So tonight I talked Adam into getting his bed into his room and start getting it ready for him. (yeah, we only have 26 more days...) So here are some pictures of his room. I will post more when it is all the way done. **Note he does have RED and ORANGE shag carpet!**



Oakley wanted to help put the stickers on his wall, and UGH dont look to close at me!
He even has his own TV! (thanks Cathy!) AND a cubby in his room. I think that we need to get him a ladder and let him put his toys in there?
Oak and Adam laying in his bed watching a movie.. Yay for kids and TV's in their rooms!

Check out my site! www.mythirtyone.com/tiffjackson