Sunday, September 27, 2009

Adams BIG win!

While at Harleys birthday party, the adults took some of the tokens and played a few games. Adam decided that he was going to play Deal or No Deal. He was there for a long time, he must have played a couple times to get the game down! Well I walked over and saw him and Trent standing by the game. I could help taking a few pictures.. Hello! I needed pictures to blog!

So here are the two, really into the game!

OH yeah, he picked the case that had 3 tickets....


And then it was his turn to open his case... 200 Tickets! Woot Woot! He won the Jackpot... (now if it was only REAL MONEY!)And a picture of him and his winnings! Really, the adults had a blast! I think that next time we go, we leave the kids home with a babysitter and go by ourselves!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

That does look fun, way to go Adam!!

Micah and Melinda said...

I love the Chuck E Cheese type places!!!

Check out my site! www.mythirtyone.com/tiffjackson