Thursday, September 4, 2008

Kids.....

Yesterday, I was in the kitchen and Harley was supposed to be in the family room relaxing and watching t.v. My dad came home and turned the channel so she was watching some boring show. She came out and sat by me. I asked her why she was not in the room watching t.v. and she says to me... "ugh, I am not watching that, it is a damn show that is boring." I looked at her and said, it is a western? She said, no it is just really boring and papa is sleeping and I am not going to watch that damn show... I started laughing and she says.. Oh, I said a bad word huh.. okay mom a stupid show!
I just thought this was funny! Kids say the funniest things!

1 comment:

bre said...

Haha, that is funny. Harley is such a cutie. And speaking of your dad watching shows...this is kinda random, but I swear the show that was on EVERY TIME I was at your house was Tremors (i think. The one with Kevin Bacon?) Whatever it was, I swear it was on every time. That and that Witch show, where they turn the kids into mice. Haha..

Check out my site! www.mythirtyone.com/tiffjackson