Thursday, August 7, 2008

Weekend with the Butterflies


We went camping a few weekends ago and here are some pictures of us. I know that I am late on them but I was going through my camera and thought that maybe I should add them! The kids had so much fun catching butterflies! (and emily and I! good thing the camera wasnt out then) Here are some cute pictures of everyone!
Erika checking out her butterflies!



Look at their faces! Must have been something good!Oakleys butterfly

I think the wind was blowing! and what a look!
Harley making sure that all of them are still there....Oakley and Hunter getting bugs!If you look close you can see the amazing sun shade! thanks dad!All in all it was a fun weekend!

2 comments:

Tyson and Lauren Davies said...

those are cute pictures of all the kids. You're pink fingernails are crazy! enjoy them.

Unknown said...

Wow that's PINK.. I think your toes are WAY cute!

Check out my site! www.mythirtyone.com/tiffjackson