Thursday, August 21, 2008

Now I know...

Why I am not a single Mom! I swear I get a room cleaned and I can turn around and it will be messy again. I then go to another room and it is messy again.. The only thing that I am enjoying is this time of day when they are down for a nap! I feel like I should be taking one too! but yeah.. haha! okay so these pictures are not mine, but they work!

Here is what I imagine the room to look like when I get it cleaned....

And here is what it looks like when the kids are done messing it back up!
Well lets cross our fingers! I have a second interview tomorrow at Utah College of Massage Therapy!

1 comment:

C & E said...

Are you interviewing for a job, or to work there?? You should come see me over at Provo College!

Check out my site! www.mythirtyone.com/tiffjackson