Saturday, March 26, 2011

Help Me!

To all my Photos by Tiff Fans/Followers/Clients/Blog-stalkers!

Help a Photographer out!
I am in a group on Facebook, that is a group of Lady photographers in Utah.. (No men!) In that group, there is a photographer in Ogden that just started a website and is giving away some awesome prizes! I have been looking for a class to take to teach me more about my Photoshop and learn how to do invites and designs. I am asking that my Photos by Tiff fans/followers/clients/blog-stalkers! help me win this! It is two EaSy PeAsY steps.. If you have a Facebook account, all you need to do is go HERE and like Jessica's photography page. Then go to the Workshop Tuition picture and let Jessica know that I should win this! Its that easy!
After the contest is up, in a week. I hope to have won this prize! Thanks so much for your help and support! Love you guys!

No comments:

Check out my site! www.mythirtyone.com/tiffjackson