Tuesday, February 1, 2011

{ Day 2 }

A photo of something you ate today.

Beef Stroganoff

Peanut Butter Cookies

Day 2..
I totally forgot to take a picture of what I ate today, so I grabbed it off G.. Good old Google! So one of my favorite meals is Beef Stroganoff.. I cheat and buy the Hamburger Helper, instead of making it from scratch. Then... I had a craving, and made Peanut Butter Cookies... I got this recipe from Tiffany that I work with and totally LOVE it! My family eats them up with in a day... Yeah, good thing I don't make a TON!!
So since I love the recipe, I thought that I would share it with you!

1/2 cup Peanut Butter
1/2 cup Shortening
1/2 teas Salt
2 Tbls. Milk
1 egg
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
1/2 cup Sugar
1 teas. Vanilla
1 teas. Baking Soda
1 3/4 Cup Flour

Mix and roll into balls.. Roll in sugar. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
ENJOY!!

No comments:

Check out my site! www.mythirtyone.com/tiffjackson