Saturday, January 3, 2009

Date Night... or Date Day!

I decided that I was going to take the kids out and have some fun.. SOOO we went to
Chuck E. Cheese...
They had so much fun. The kids each got about 75 tokens each.. (thanks to the emails with discounts I get.. I thought those were a pain....) We played games for almost 2 hours, after we ate our YummY pizza....

Oakley has been asking to go to Chuck E. Cheese for two weeks.. Since Trent and Emily took them before Christmas.. He was so good at staying by me and not running away! Look at how cute they are.. and that CHEESER!!

4 comments:

Tyson and Lauren Davies said...

thats a funny picture. Oak totally has a funny expression on his face.

sissyann said...

How fun!!!! I am glad they had a good time.

bre said...

Cute! lol...Oakley look is so funny!

Ashley Garbe Smith said...

I love those kids. I can't wait until Mason gets old enough so we can do fun stuff like that!

Check out my site! www.mythirtyone.com/tiffjackson