Thursday, November 6, 2008

Your the BEST mom EVER.....

On Tuesday, I got off work early and surprised Harley at school, by picking her up. I ran a couple errands and then asked the kids if they were hungry. Harley said yeah, lets go home and have some cereal. Oakley said, yeah I wanna drink.... I was passing this amazing place and thought that I would take the kids there. (since I usually take them to dinner on Tuesday nights, just the three of us.) I turned the corner and pulled into the back parking lot of the store. Harley looks at me and says 'mom are we going to the french toast store?' I laughed at her and said no, I've got to run into a store next door and get some stuff.. As I got the kids out, I asked Oak again if he was hungry and he said that he was. I said okay lets go.... As we are getting closer to the door, Harley says to me..' Mom, I love you. You are the BEST mom ever...' (yes we walked into Magleby's). Who ever thought that two kids would love eggs and french toast as much as mine do.... I told her thanks, You are the best daughter ever! Come to find out, its not the french toast that they like so much, its the syrup.... they were dipping their eggs in it as well.....
So for those of you that don't know what Magelby's is.... You have to go there.

1 comment:

Alex said...

I love it when they say that...

Check out my site! www.mythirtyone.com/tiffjackson