Monday, October 22, 2007

Favorite Childhood Memory

I would have to say that my favorite childhood memory would have to be camping up Mapleton Canyon. We went all the time. It was so fun. I remember all of the kids sleeping in tents and it was just a big Party! It was always fun to go, we would always go with John and Cheryl and their kids, Grandma and Grandpa Christensen, Mike and Kim and their kids, and Brent and Sharon and the twins. We have continued to do this as a family tradition. So now it is not just us, it is all the kids and their families!
Speaking of doing it now, and all of the kids that we little back in the day, are all now grown up and married and we have kids of our own.. We keep this tradition going and being the 'grown ups' now... You will never believe what kids say these days.. I still can not stop laughing about some of the things that the twins say! I can not wait to go camping again next year and let my kids get the same childhood memories that I remember!

No comments:

Check out my site! www.mythirtyone.com/tiffjackson