Sunday, January 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Gary

Saturday was Adam's dads 63rd birthday. So we all went to the cemetery to let go of some balloons and wish him a 'Happy Birthday'. I never had the chance to meet Gary personally but I know that I would have loved him like my own dad. I am so thankful for Gary and the way he raised his family. He has given me so much, and does not even know how much he means to me. Just wanted to give a shout out and say Happy Birthday Gary. We love you!

{ Everyone getting ready to let their Balloons go..}
{ Matt getting ready to write his message! }
{ Adde getting ready to let her balloon go.. }
{ The whole Family -minus Harley, Oakley and Brighton }
{ letting them go...}
{ Up, Up and Away..}



No comments:

Check out my site! www.mythirtyone.com/tiffjackson