Saturday, July 17, 2010

Stadium of Fire

Since we do not have the kids on the 4th of July, we decided that we would do something fun! So before tickets went on sale, and Members of the BYU club or whatever you call it, could buy tickets... Tracie and I bought some. (Way back in MARCH!)
Anyways, we had a blast at Stadium of Fire... I have not been since 6th or 7th grade when Jay Leno came... Lets say boring! This time was way fun. (except for being pregnant, and having some jerks in front of us, recline back in the seats that they had, which gave us NO room....)
So here are some pictures!

This first one is of my Sister-in-law Robyn and nephew Taylor... they were sitting behind us and to the right.. Pretty far back... Decided we would take a picture of them!

The Stadium of Fire Dancers were pretty neat! They did a sweat routine, wish I had a camcorder to show!
Can not forget the Army! and the flags!
(Reminded me of Tyson, and how he has served our country and still is... Love you!)



Don't forget the jets! It was all worth just this!
CARRIE UNDERWOOD!
I have loved her music since she was on American Idol! Tracie had a blast dancing to all of her songs! Dang, I should have got pictures of that too!

And the Fireworks! Sorry its not the best picture!


No comments:

Check out my site! www.mythirtyone.com/tiffjackson