Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Terrific Tuesday

So today I got off work and it was a wonderful day! So I took the kids to play at the park and enjoy the weather, because you know here in Utah it may change in the blink of an eye! After the park, we went to feed the ducks. When we got to the pond, there were tons of ducks... Oh and fish! As you can tell in the first two pictures, the fish liked the bread too.. Here are some pictures of our fun day!



Harley thought it was better to eat the bread then feed it to the ducks.

Oak, looking at the ducks! He was way afraid of them!
I tried to get Oakley to chase the ducks and get them to fly away, and he wouldn't so, Harley did.

I just loved this picture of him.. He is in deep thought!
She wanted to pose and take some pictures
After the ducks, we went to the little stream that is there, they had fun throwing rocks and sticks into the water.



No comments:

Check out my site! www.mythirtyone.com/tiffjackson