Tuesday, August 21, 2007

What the.....!

So the kids are at their dads for the week. (yes I know.. I am way sad...) I got a text while I was at work today and it had this picture in it.. I was like WHAT THE...... I could not believe it.. I thought that he had cut Oakleys hair.. I was about to cry.. My little baby with no hair... I had to call him and make sure that he just combed it like this.. If you look close it really does look like it is shaved. I seriously was about to cry my eyes out.. (not to mention I miss my kids! and to see this picture.. I was P.Oed!) So to make a long story short, Mike took Harley to the beauty school and had them do her hair all up. So he was sending me a picture to let me see what it looked like..

1 comment:

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Um...what did he pay the beauty school to do? Her hair looks normal...am I missing something?

Check out my site! www.mythirtyone.com/tiffjackson