Friday, July 6, 2007

Swim Day!

Today, we decided to fill up the swimming pool and let the kids play. They loved it.. The weather was nice and we had a blast.. Oakley was kind of iffy about getting in the pool so he would just stand by the side. Harley on the other hand wanted to sit and get her hair wet and everything.. I would not let her, so she was kind of mad at me for a bit.. but she got over it!



The kids had so much fun, that Harley was already asking if she can go out tomorrow and swim.. Guess we will have to see! =)

2 comments:

Hill said...

Hey tiffany, it's hillary. I was just looking on emily's blog and saw your name. your kids are getting so big and they are soo cute.

bre said...

I can't believe how big your kids are! Harley is so pretty and Oakley. wow...he is so cute!! They are both getting so big! i haven't seen them in forever.

Check out my site! www.mythirtyone.com/tiffjackson